11.11 Sale: A Shopping Guide for Beauty Lovers
Are your carts ready? Make the most of the 11.11 sale with these beauty shopping tips!
Any online shopper would know that shopping on e-commerce platforms is not the same as going to the mall. With sale season just around the corner, you might ask yourself: how do I not let this one go to waste? Here’s a nifty guide to making the most of the Unilever 11.11 sale, especially for beauty lovers.
Add-to-Cart in Advance
Take it from the most avid online shoppers. Adding to cart before the 11.11 sale officially starts will save you a lot of stress and time. Having your items on “standby” allows you to check out quickly before others get the chance to do so. Good deals usually sell out like hotcakes, so you want to grab those as fast as possible.
Planning also helps prevent impulse buying. When physical shopping, you view what you want to purchase, walk around the mall, then come back. Do you still love the item? Distancing yourself can help confirm whether you truly want the product or not. You can try this trick when online shopping, too! Add things to your cart tonight and see how you feel about them tomorrow.
Scroll for Bundle Deals and XL Sizes – Para Sulit!
Bundle deals are a real score. However, you won’t always see them unless you scroll through the brand’s page. Before adding a product to your cart, check if they come in bundles of two or three, which are usually more affordable. If none is available, go ahead and snag individual items in extra-large sizes to get the most bang for your buck.
Unilever Beauty will offer the following deals during their 11.11 sale on Shopee:
- POND’S Age Miracle Ultimate Youth Essence 2X Bundle. This anti-aging serum has 50x and to aid cell regeneration and hydration.
- TRESemmé Serum Conditioner Keratin Smooth with Kera10 Complex 1.4L. This extra-large size offers salon-quality hair every day for more days. Expertly crafted with KERA10 Complex, it delivers the 10 to give you soft, smooth, and shiny hair.
- Cream Silk Ultimate Reborn Hairfall Defense Conditioner 1.4L. Grab a large bottle of this conditioner for continuous defense. It contains Advanced Hair Reborn Technology and Break-Shield Complex which penetrates every strand to make them stronger.
- Vaseline Gluta-Hya Serum Burst Lotion Dewy Radiance 330ml 2X Bundle. Get smooth, dewy skin all over when you slather on this serum formula. It contains GlutaGlow, hyaluron, and that even out the skin tone and make your skin look lit from within.
- Dove Straight & Silky Keratin Tri-Silk Serum Shampoo 1.4L. Manageable hair is achievable every day with this shampoo. It has Keratin Tri-Silk Serum, an essential amino acid that boosts hair health.
Check Out Available Vouchers
Don’t forget to check available discounts and freebies. Free shipping vouchers come in extra handy when buying multiple products from different pages. Meanwhile, some brands offer discounts with every purchase. Following the page usually gives you access to these perks. Follow to find out what they have in store.
Do Your Research
Beauty products are usually best tested before they are purchased. After all, you have to consider several factors: scent, texture, finish, and adverse reactions, among others. You don’t have this luxury when shopping online, which is a bummer. But don’t worry! A bit of research should do the trick. Some things to look for include product descriptions and user reviews. and read the fine print. Don’t be afraid to dig deep.
Weigh the Pros and Cons
A beauty lover like yourself is probably already familiar with different brands and their products. But even so, you could still feel overwhelmed with all available options – especially if they’re all so affordable. When you have too many choices, the best way to shop is to weigh the pros and cons. Armed with information and experience, honestly assess which products you want and need. Don’t just buy things because they’re cheap. Shop wisely and within your means.
Go in With a Clear Head
Online shopping during a sale is a marathon, not a sprint. Make sure you are comfortable before you switch on your shopping app. Find a nice chair, fix the room temperature, and finish your chores. Most of all, don’t shop on an empty stomach. A shows that shopping hungry will make you spend more money – and not just on food. It may sound OA but having your affairs in order before shopping will improve the experience.
Ready to make the most of the 11.11 sale? Check out this video for more info!