Ready for a Travel Adventure? 3 Safety Tips You Shouldn't Neglect
Yes, you can safely travel even during a pandemic. Here’s how.
Now that restrictions are easing up, flights are reopening, and tourist spots once again welcoming visitors, you might be thinking of going on a travel adventure. However, before you book that trip, you must take some notes on how to stay safe when traveling.
Do Your Research
After two years of being cooped up in your home, it’s understandable that you can’t wait to scratch your itch for a travel adventure. However, traveling these days requires more effort and caution than in previous years. You have to pore over your destination’s regulations, protocols, and requirements to ensure a safe and stress-free experience.
Follow Health Protocols
Now that you know your destinations' rules, make sure to follow them, as well as some obvious safety regulations, such as:
- Follow social distancing protocols. Maintain a distance of six feet between you and others as much as possible.
- Avoid contact with anyone who is visibly sick.
- Limit your contact with high-touch surfaces, such as handrails, doorknobs, elevator buttons, and kiosks. Disinfect your hands immediately after touching these surfaces.
- Wear a face mask in both indoor and outdoor public spaces.
- Clean your hands often with soap and water. If soap and water aren't available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid eating or drinking when riding public transportation or enclosed spaces such as elevators and small waiting areas.
Maintain Proper Hygiene
Going on a travel adventure exposes you to increased amounts of dirt, sweat, sebum, and germs, all of which can wreak havoc on your skin, hair, and body. If you're traveling, be more thorough about your . Make sure to pack antibacterial and deep-cleaning essentials into their travel packs.
Some of the products you should consider bringing along to your trips include CLEAR Cool Sport Menthol Anti-Dandruff Shampoo for Men and LIFEBUOY Antibacterial Bodywash Total 10.
One of the best shampoos you will ever use, CLEAR Men Cool Sport Menthol Shampoo thoroughly removes all traces of grime, grease, and dandruff on your hair and scalp while keeping it feeling cool and fresh.
Lifebuoy Antibacterial Bodywash, on the other hand, is formulated with Activ Silver+, which means it not only deeply cleanses your skin but also provides strong germ protection for your body — a huge plus when traveling during a pandemic.
In addition, always make sure to use antiperspirants and deodorants like Rexona Men Natural Fresh Lime Cool Antiperspirant Deodorant Roll-On — especially if you plan on joining and adventure activities. Specially formulated with natural fragrance essential oils and natural ingredients like charcoal and lime, Rexona Men Natural Fresh Lime Cool Antiperspirant Deodorant Roll-On can help ensure all-day freshness and .
Going on a travel adventure now doesn’t have to be a stressful experience. You just need to research ahead of time so you can prepare accordingly.